Sunday, April 11, 2010

I went out yesterday to a park close to my house that I've hunted several times before. I've had some decent luck there finding 3 silver rings and a good amount of clad. But it's a small park so I wasn't expecting to find much. I did manage a buck 25 and a total of 25 coins. Must be I haven't done a good job of detecting there. I will have to go back. I found my 3rd key in the last 2 hunts. Looks like a trend.

                                                                 Coin count 2010                                             
                                                                         Q -60
                                                                         D -48
                                                                         N - 20     
                                                                         P - 105
                                                                   1 - wheat  - 1949
                                                                   2 - Dol
                                                                 237 coins - $22.85 total
                                                                    4 - silver rings

No comments:

Post a Comment