Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hunting cancelled due to rain

It has been raining the last couple of days so I haven't been able to get out.  Today is supposed to be another rainy day so I will have to wait until tomorrow which they say it's going to dry out.  If it does I will go back to my new park and try that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment