Saturday, January 1, 2011

FIRST HUNT YIELDS WHEAT NOT MUCH ELSE

Just had my first hunt for the year - went to a school where I had found wheat pennies and silver coins but the area I wanted to hunt had solid ice on it so I had to try the ball fields.  Found a lot of junk - only 4 pennies one being my first wheat of the year - 1950 and a key.  I walked all over those fields - thought I would find more but.... oh well at least I found something.

                                               2011 COIN COUNT

                                                             Q -
                                                             D -
                                                             P - 3
                                                             wheat -1 - 1950
                                                             DOL -
                                                             HALF -
                                                             FOREIGN -
                                                             # OF COINS(clad) - 3
                                                             # OF COINS(total) - 4 
                                                             TOTAL $ - 3 cents
                                                             RINGS -
                                                             zinc pennies - 2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment