Monday, February 14, 2011

TIP OF THE WEEK - GETTING PERMISSION TO HUNT

One way you may gain permission to search private property without asking, is - go to your local police station and volunteer your detecting services to the community to help find lost jewelry, wedding rings, etc.  One of my son's friend's is a policeman and I let him know that I am available anytime.   The police have seen me hunt and should be more friendly when they "see you" especially when you have offered to help them better serve the community.  I've have yet to have a problem.  To find things for people, free of charge,  you may be offered rewards and given permission to search entire yards, in return for my small effort.  I  hunt at the local town hall park/playground where I have found many rings and coins and also may be helping a co-worker whose husband lost his wedding ring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment