Sunday, March 20, 2011

FIRST EVER GOLD


 Went to a couple of city schools - one new one I've hunted before.  The new school I didn't find much only 2 dimes - there wasn't a lot of ground to cover so I went to the second school.  I've had luck there with wheat pennies - which I did find one 1954, some jewelry and a 14k gold cross - my first ever gold.  I thought I found my first silver of the year but it was a 1966 quarter. I also found $2 and 3 cents - 5-q, 7-d and 8 pennies 20 coins - 21 total.   Also found another key - lost count on them.

                                                       2011 COIN COUNT

                                                             Q - 26  = 6.50
                                                             D - 25  = 2.50
                                                             N - 12  =   .60
                                                             2- (pre 1950)1943 -p, 49
                                                             P - 50 =    .50
                                                             9- wheat  - 1930,44(3),45,50,52-d,54,55
                                                             DOL -
                                                             HALF -
                                                             FOREIGN - 5
                                                             # OF COINS(clad) - 113
                                                             # OF COINS(total) - 129 
                                                             TOTAL $ - 10.10 cents
                                                             GOLD - 14k cross
                                                             RINGS - 1
                                                             zinc pennies - 23 

No comments:

Post a Comment