Tuesday, January 3, 2017

FIRST HUNT FOR THE YEAR YIELDS NOTHING

The weather has been decent lately and I'm getting over my cold, so I went out to a new park for me - trails in the woods and I got my first skunk of the year.   I had some nice hits which turned out to junk and a worn out dog tag.  Plus the coil on my AT pro started to chatter big time - think I may need a new one.   But I did get out and got to swing the detector which felt good and in January so I can't complain.   Maybe I can get out again this coming weekend.


last hunt - 1/2
            0 - dol 
            0 - h
            0 - q
            0 - d
            0 - n
            0 - p
                         
                                                     2017 COIN TOTAL 

                                                        Q - 0 = 0.00
                                                        D - 0 = 0.00
                                                        N - 0 = 0.00
                                                        P - 0 = 0.00
                                                        DOL -
                                                        HALF - 
                                                        FOREIGN -
                                                        # OF COINS(clad) 
                                                        TOTAL $ -          
                                                        RINGS -
                                                        gold -
                                                        silver -
                                                        junk - 
                                          
                                                  NON CLAD COINS   
                 
                                                       H - 0
                                                       Q - 0
                                                       D - 0
                                                       N - 0
                                                       P - 0                                                         
                                                      # OF COINS - 0                                                  
                                                      # OF COINS(total) - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment