Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday hunt

Well went back to my school for a couple of hours. My son wanted me home so I didn't stay as long as I wanted, but I did manage to sneak off again to his school and find the pocket knife. With the 11 quarters I have surpassed my total of last year 162. The wife likes this because she says it adds to "her" pile. We'll see!!  Last years coin totals were 162 q, 108 d, 42 n, 1 dol, - not sure of the pennies since I wasn't really keeping track of them. Still have the summer and fall to hunt so I should have a nice year end total - I hope (wife).

 
                                                           Coin count 2010                                             
                                                                   Q -165
                                                                   D -156
                                                                   N -80
                                                              1 - nickel - 1947    
                                                                    P - 289
                                                              1 - Indian head - 1864
                                                              5 - wheats  - 1938,46,49,53-d(2)
                                                              2 - Dol
                                                              1 - Half
                                                                   715 coins
                                                                   $66.24 total
                                                              7 - silver rings

No comments:

Post a Comment