Saturday, April 5, 2014

FRIDAY HUNT


I took Friday off from work to take care of some errands.  After I completed my one task and since I was in  the area - I hit a park that D and I detected for a quick hunt.   D found silver our last trip so I was hoping for the best.  Not to be - just little clad and a wheat penny.   So I went on to finish my errands.


Friday - 4/4 -  finds
               0  - q  =  0.00
               1  - d  =  0.10
               0 -  n  =  0.00
               3 -  p  =  0.03
         4 coin(s)  = $0.13
         1 - wheat penny                
         5 - total coins
                       
                                   2014 COIN TOTAL

                                     Q - 2   =   0.50
                                     D - 2   =   0.20
                                     N - 0    =  0.00
                                     P -13   =  0.13     
                                     DOL -
                                     HALF
                                     FOREIGN -  
                                     # OF COINS(clad) - 17
                                    TOTAL$ - 00.83 
                                     GOLD  - 

                                 NON CLAD COINS 
 
                                    Q - 1 
                                          1- washington
                                    D - 2
                                          2 - rosie 
                                    N - 0
                                    P - 4
                                         4 - wheat
                                   # OF COINS - 7
                                   # OF COINS(total) -25

No comments:

Post a Comment